Top 5 exciting reasons you should sign up for the Birkie Tour and Seeley Hills Classic Combo weekend!
1. The next price increase is coming so register by Dec 31st to pay only $50 for the Tour or $90 for the whole weekend. Registration is already ahead of last year so come join the fun!
2. Birkie Ambassadors, some of our local celebs, will be leading Tour groups in both the 23k and 46k skate and classic races, specific leaders and times will be posted the week of the event along with how to join them on the trail. Keep an eye out for yellow “Ambassador” bibs as there will be many skiing along throughout the Tour to answer questions and give advice as well.
3. Marshmallow roasting hosted by the Hayward area youth programs at the Bodecker food station (yes, you read that right, marshmallows on the trail!)
4. The Cabin Stop will be providing chili, beer, and pop at the Start/Finish area to re-fuel and socialize after your ski.
5. Keep your ears open for upcoming info for on snow demos that weekend as well!
The Birkie Tour is a fun day for skiers of any ability to enjoy a supported ski on the world class Birkie Trail. The food and all the extras make it a fun community event to meet other skiers locally and from around the region. To register and for up-to-date information visit http://www.birkie.com/ski/events/birkie-tour/ We look forward to seeing you having fun on the trails!