The Birkie crew has been out grooming the trails and reports that they are in excellent, firm condition. The race roll-out and finish, for both the 47K and 20K races, are on Cable area roadways – road conditions are slick with some ruts – please use caution as you start and finish your race!
Be prepared! Please allow extra time to park and travel to the festival grounds in downtown Cable! Take time to read the official Fat Bike Birkie Race Guide and review parking maps before traveling to the area!
Everything Else You Need to Know!
- Fat Bike Birkie Race Participant Guide – everything you need to know!
- Fat Bike Birkie Designated Parking Map
- Fat Bike Birkie Google Earth Map
- Fat Bike Birkie Schedule of Events
There is still time to register for Friday’s Criterium Course!
The Birkie Trail crew has created a crazy, snow-covered, obstacle course, crit experience!
- Novice Crit 4:30pm – SWAG Awards!
- Kid’s Crit 5pm – SWAG Awards!
- Expert Crit 5:30pm – Cash Prizes!
Don’t forget the Saturday After Party at the Sawmill Saloon in Seeley, WI to benefit CAMBA!
Questions? Call 715-634-5025 or email us!
See you soon!
Posted March 4, 2016 at 11:45 am