Birkie Event Updates
We understand that many of you have questions related to upcoming Birkie events. We’ve created this page as a one-stop-repository for all of the updates on your Birkie events. While we may not have all of the answers now, we promise to keep you updated as soon as answers are known. We are working very closely with local, regional and state public health officials as we develop all of our event plans. As always, our number one goal is the safety of our participants, volunteers, staff, and the greater community. We look forward to providing you with experiences that inspire you to live a healthy, active Birkie lifestyle. We hope to see you in the north woods soon!
Hear the latest from Ben Popp, special guests, experts, and staff as they discuss the latest Birkie event news. From new safety protocols to what you can expect at upcoming Birkie events, we’ll be covering it all.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’re gathering your most frequently asked questions in one convenient place. If you don’t find the answer to your event related question in the FAQ’s below, please submit your question to us. We’ll do our best to answer all inquiries as soon as we know the answers. And, if we don’t have an answer yet, we’ll let you know that too.
- FAQs – Birkie Trail Run (updated 8/5/20)
- FAQs – Birkie Week February 2021 (Coming Soon)
We’re continually gathering resources for your reference and convenience during these dynamic times. The Birkie Trail is located in two counties – Bayfield (north) and Sawyer (south), with that in mind, we’ll be providing resources that represent the entire Trail. Please let us know if you have any questions!
- Birkie Lumberjack 5K Run/Walk Event Safety Procedures
- A Word From Ben Popp on Birkie 2021 Planning (7/16/20)
- Ben Popp Talks to FasterSkier About Birkie 2021, COVID19 & Other Event Updates
- Sawyer County Public Health – The latest news and updates.
- Bayfield County Public Health – The latest news and updates.