- About the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation
- American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation Annual Meeting
Register Now for the 2019 ABSF Annual Meeting!
Saturday, August 10, 2019
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Self-Guided Tours
Samuel C. Johnson Family Outdoor Center, Key Log Crossing, Malnourie GymRage Outdoor Fitness Park, Virkus Fitness Room, Brent Carlson Rooms, and New Moon Ski and Bike Tech Room
5:30 pm: Dedication Ceremony & Champagne Toast
6:00 pm: Catered Dinner by Delta Diner ($20 per person – dinner & drinks)
6:30 pm: Annual Meeting of the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation
- Call to Order & President Remarks – Paul Eckerline
- Treasurers Report – Mike Brown
- Executive Directors’ Report – Ben Popp
- Endowment Report – Jim Coors, Trustee Chair
- Year in Review – Ben Popp
- Induction of 2019-2020 Board of Directors – Ernie St. Germaine, Birkie Founder
- History of the Birkebeiner – Tom Kelly
- Adjourn – Tom Duffy
- Dedication Celebration – Time for Cake! All are Invited!
The ABSF Board and staff offers a sincere thank you to all Foundation Members. Being a member of the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation is the perfect way to contribute to the organization and race that means so much to you! Your ABSF membership contribution helps us achieve our mission of maintaining the Birkie Trail System, hosting world class events, and promoting healthy and active lifestyles for people of all abilities. You are supporting the largest cross-country ski marathon in North America as well as a variety of other activities and programs for adults and children throughout the year. Your membership is an investment in one of the most scenic and beautiful recreational forest trails in the USA. Spread Birkie Fever!
Interested in joining the Birkie Foundation? Learn more about ABSF Membership by visiting our Membership page.