George Hovland Trail
5K Paved Roller Ski, Walking & Hiking Trail at Mt Telemark
Named after a Birkie Warrior, ski trail developer, and an Olympic skier from Duluth, Minnesota, the George Hovland Trail is a 5-kilometer paved trail that ties the whole project together. Roller ski, walk, bike, or hike around the beautiful trail. Note that the most advanced trails are optional – meaning there is something for everyone.
Rules & Guidelines
Multi-Use Paved Loop Rules of the Road
- All user groups are welcome!
- E-bikes are permitted on the paved loop.
- All other motorized vehicles are prohibited on the paved path.
- Overtake with caution.
- Please be courteous of other users.
- Please follow directional arrows on paved loop
- Speed limit is 20 MPH on paved multi-use loop.
- Please leash & clean-up after your dog when on ABSF private property.
Make a Contribution
Ways to Give
- Make a donation online.
- Mail a check using these Offline Payment Instructions.
- Use a donor advised fund. Make your contribution payable to:
The American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation/Telemark
Our EIN is: 39-1503175
Our mailing address is:
ABSF/Telemark, PO Box 911, Hayward,
Do you want to transfer stock, contribute an IRA distribution, learn about naming rights for a larger donation, or ask questions? Contact Tracy at 715-634-5025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support is truly appreciated. Please contact us with questions or comments.