George Hovland Trail
5K Paved Roller Ski, Walking & Hiking Trail at Mt Telemark
Named after a Birkie Warrior, ski trail developer, and an Olympic skier from Duluth, Minnesota, the George Hovland Trail is a 5-kilometer paved trail that ties the whole project together. Roller ski, walk, bike, or hike around the beautiful trail. Note that the most advanced trails are optional – meaning there is something for everyone.
Rules & Guidelines
Multi-Use Paved Loop Rules of the Road
- All user groups are welcome!
- E-bikes are permitted on the paved loop.
- All other motorized vehicles are prohibited on the paved path.
- Overtake with caution.
- Please be courteous of other users.
- Please follow directional arrows on paved loop
- Speed limit is 20 MPH on paved multi-use loop.
- Please leash & clean-up after your dog when on ABSF private property.
Make a Contribution
Ways to Give
- Make a donation online.
- Mail a check using these Offline Payment Instructions.
- Use a donor advised fund. Make your contribution payable to:
The American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation/Telemark
Our EIN is: 39-1503175
Our mailing address is:
ABSF/Telemark, PO Box 911, Hayward,
Do you want to transfer stock, contribute an IRA distribution, learn about naming rights for a larger donation, or ask questions? Contact Louise Droessler or Ben Popp via the phone numbers or email addresses listed below.
Your support is truly appreciated. Please contact us with questions or comments.