ABSF Spring Membership Drive
2021-2022 ABSF Membership Year Runs from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022
Become a Member, Register for a February 2022 Race, & Get Your Name on Your Bib!
Birkie Week 2022 – February 23-27, 2022
Here’s How it Works
When you sign-up to become a member of the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation between April 1, 2021 (12:01am) and April 7, 2021 (11:59pm) you can select your membership level and register early for the 2022 Slumberland American Birkebeiner, Kortelopet, or Prince Haakon races! Plus, you’ll get your name on your 2022 Birkie, Korte, or Prince Haakon bib!
- Become an ABSF Member (See the Top reasons why you should be an ABSF Member!) and register for your chosen event: 2022 Slumberland American Birkebeiner, Kortelopet, or Prince Haakon races, and NEW Open Track events. (4/1/21 – 4/7/21 ONLY)
- 1 Custom Bib Per Membership (with the exception of ABSF Family Membership)
- Membership Types:
- Individual ABSF Membership with race registration = 1 custom bib
- Business ABSF Membership with race registration = 1 custom bib
- Family ABSF Membership with race registration(s)
- Adults = Up to 2 Custom Bibs (one for each individual participant)
- Family Members = 1 custom bib with each individual family member’s race registration, one for each family member ages 13-18, in the same household
The Fine Print
- If you choose to ski multiple events, the custom bib offer applies to one race only
- If you change your race or technique, you will no longer receive a custom bib
- Your first name and last name will be placed on the bib as tied to your official Birkie participant data record
- You must become an ABSF member and you must register for the 2022 Birkie, Korte, or Prince Haakon between April 1, 2021 and April 7, 2021 to get your name on your bib!
- You will receive your wave confirmation email sometime after May 1 when 2022 registration officially opens.
- If you prefer to join the ABSF and not register for a race, ABSF membership only (no early race registration) opens April 8.