ABSF Spring Membership Drive
2020-2021 ABSF Membership Year Runs from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021
Become a Member, Register for a February 2021 Race, & Get Your Name on Your Bib!
Birkie Week 2021 – February 25-28, 2021
When you sign-up to become a member of the American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation between April 1, 2020 (12:01am) and April 7, 2020 (11:59pm) you can also register early for the 2021 Slumberland American Birkebeiner, Kortelopet, or Prince Haakon races! If you choose to register for a race, you’ll get your name on your 2021 Birkie, Korte, or Prince Haakon bib!
Here’s How it Works
- Become an ABSF Member (See the top 10 reasons why you should be an ABSF Member!). During the ABSF membership drive registration process you’ll have opportunity to register for the 2021 Slumberland American Birkebeiner, Kortelopet, or Prince Haakon races (4/1/20 – 4/7/20 ONLY)
- Family membership will allow for multiple race registrations
- 1 Custom Bib Per Race Registration
- Membership Types:
- Individual ABSF Membership with race registration = 1 custom bib
- Business ABSF Membership with race registration = 1 custom bib
- Family ABSF Membership with race registration(s)
- Adults = Up to 2 Custom Bibs (one for each individual participant)
- Family Members = 1 custom bib with each individual family member’s race registration, one for each family member ages 13-18, in the same household
The Fine Print
- If you choose to ski multiple events, the custom bib offer applies to one race only
- If you change your race or technique, you will no longer receive a custom bib
- Your first name and last name will be placed on the bib as tied to your official Birkie participant data record
- You must become an ABSF member and you must register for the 2021 Birkie, Korte, or Prince Haakon between April 1, 2020 and April 7, 2020 to get your name on your bib!
- You will receive your wave confirmation email sometime after May 1 when 2021 registration officially opens.