Birkie Trail Friends
Adopt your own share of the Birkie Trail!
Take pride in knowing you are personally adopting 1 kilometer of a World-Famous Trail! Whether you ski, bike, run or hike the Birkie Trail, your sponsorship as a Birkie Trail Friend is an integral element in our collective work to develop and maintain the World Class Birkie Trail system.
The Birkie Trail Friend program also gives you the chance to memorialize or honor someone special to you or your family by sponsoring 1 Kilometer of the Birkebeiner Trail for 3 years.
As a Birkie Trail Friend, you help pay for the costs of maintaining the trail as you “adopt your K” and if you choose to, you can monitor and keep the trail clear of natural and people made liter.
Show over 100,000 trail users every year, you care by “adopting a K” and being a Birkie Trail Friend! 100% of your tax-deductible sponsorship is used to support the Birkie Trail. Email email@example.com with any questions.
How It Works
You select a K marker to sponsor for 3 years. You will be recognized with two yellow 8″ x 10″ signs at the K marker of your choice.
There are K markers available on the Birkie, Classic and Birkie Ridge trails. Trail markers are $500 or $300. There is a 3-year sponsorship commitment that can be paid annually each year or, all at once.
Share your Birkie Trail Friends K marker story. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You Birkie Trail Friends!
- Adam Tuff
- Ann Pollock & Jim Coors
- Birkie Girls
- Becky Fitzsimmons
- Beth Schluter
- The Brekke Family
- Charlie, Valerie & Emily Anderson
- Chippewa Valley Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Dr. Brent Carlson
- Clayton Keim – RollerskiShop.com
- Connie Meek & David Belling
- Dennis Arthur in memory of Liisa Arthur
- The Family of Norm Wall
- Freeman Raehl Family
- Friends of Randy Shelden
- Grace & David Gorringe & Family
- The Grenier’s Tim, Karla, Forest & Finn
- Hunter Cummens
- In honor of Art Mitchel
- In memory of Art & Delores Eben
- In memory of Dave Nelson; Anita Foss
- In memory of Dave McCarthy
- In memory of Douglas Newman
- In memory of JoEllen; Torresani Family
- In memory of Joe Dubay’s Birkie Career
- In memory of Kathy Belling; Dave Belling
- In memory of Shelly Gilbertson
- In memory of Tom Ela
- In memory of Yo, Sitka, Wayne & Eric Lindskoog; Jacque Lindskoog
- Jane Bidwell & Marcia Engebretson
- Jim & Jean Gantz
- John Garrett & Colleen Graham
- Keir Stiegler and Betsy Van Cleve Stiegler
- Kevin & Carolyn Brochman
- Kevin Cummisford
- Kevin McKown & Nancy Fuller
- KIDUNK (Wood Kidner, Sue Funk)
- Len Gibbs Ski Crew; Betsy Gibbs, Mary McDougall
- Lori Steinbach
- The Narvesons/Steve, Janet, Jennifer & Michelle
- Patrick & Shelley Duffy
- Red’s K Loved by the Wagener Family
- Reker Family; in memory of Nicolle
- Ride & Glide Bike & Ski Club by Steve Thatcher
- Robert & Maureen Fox
- Ron, Kathy, Luke & Ben Raymond
- Seeley Highlands Association
- Ski & Tea
- Start Line Inn-Mike Choate & Elizabeth Holland
- Steve & Mary Menk
- Steve Gordon & Pat Gavan Gordon
- Teri & Bob Wheeler
- Tim & Skye Pitera
- Tom McLeod & Rob Stroebel